Welcome to my Skid Mark on the Information Highway!
This site is essentially just my links page,
a reference ordered by subject,
but the persistent internaut will find
unique material here.
Web magazines I follow:
||Updated each weekday - Commentary & reviews.|
||Updated daily, although a weekly. Now you must pay.|
||Healthy sarcasm and amusing graphics with good links.|
||Daily commentary with good links.|
||(for Jon Katz)|
||Movie reviews from a North Carolinian.
On-line Journals I follow:
- Scott of Vancouver
- Sunshine, Mud and Rainbows
- Dave lives near there, too
- Self-Realization Through Profanity
- Oliver Wells, a student in Richmond
- ...worked for Wired when it was new
- Jay from Hawaii
- if you want more...
- Renee's lists of journal links: facts or by region
- This Modern World
- Action Girl
- R. Crumb
- Too Much Coffee Man (weekly sample)
- Peanuts ('cause Sparky really showed 'em all how)
- Brian Eno
- Joni Mitchell
- Laurie Anderson
- Psychedelic Archive
- The Ultimate Band List
- All-Music Guide
This is a painting by Wassily
"Red Yellow Blue" Yahoo links
- A painting by David Fincham (1955 - 1992)
- The WebMuseum
Web Sites of the great Science Fiction Authors:
Other Books & Authors:
- Nevil Shute
- Bananafish Home (J. D. Salinger)
- Literary Kicks (Beat Writers site)
- Project Gutenberg
- Joe Frank FAQ
- Garrison Keillor's A Prairie Home Companion
- Harry Shearer's Le Show
- Whad'Ya Know? with Michael Feldman
- This American Life
On The Road
- Motel Americana
- Route 66 Motels
- Lonely Planet
- Cyber Adventures
- Howard Johnson's Restaurant Guide
- Stuckey's Guide
Some theme music for this section (220K .wav file)
Who is Rash?
A "tough-guy" photo snapped on Maui.
- Enigmatic, Free-Thinking Iconoclast
- Finally bought a computer, but he doesn't have a television
- Libertarian/Anarchist/Green, world traveler, unrepentent hippie
- Info-Bum of the Cyber-Spaceways!
He visited the New York World's Fair in 1965.
His cat, Boris, lived in Washington, College Park, Pasadena, Hermosa Beach, Santa Monica, and Kitty Hawk.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page, which has been superseded, is hosted by the Wunderland Toast Society
Page color copied from this Absinthe site.