We Endorse Ralph Nader for President
Revolutions happen when ordinary people become so sick of the corruption of their governments that they band together to throw the bums out, united by a passion to bring about real change, at a time when real change is desperately needed. This is one of those times.
Revolutions are a good thing. Nations need them from time to time. Corruption happens, even among the best-intentioned of political parties, and you need a revolution every now and then to get the skeletons out of the closets.
Luckily, we live in a country were having a revolution is relatively easy. Thanks to the men who led our original revolution, all we need to do is vote.
Moreover, we finally have a candidate worth rallying around: Ralph Nader. Beginning with his campaign for seat belts and other auto safety measures, Ralph Nader has spent the last 35 years courageously fighting to protect our people, our country, and our environment from the greedy corporations and corrupted government agencies that continually threaten it. Now he wants to take his fight to the top.
There's a revolution starting, and Ralph Nader is leading it. This site supports his campaign.
Essays on Why You Should Vote For Ralph Nader:
- A Third Party Victory is Inevitable, by Andrew Looney
- Ralph Nader's Acceptance Speech and other interesting articles and information concerning the Green Party
- Bush and Gore Make Me Wanna Ralph: A Letter from Michael Moore to the Non-Voters of America
- A Vote For Nader Is A Vote For Bush. So Be It. by George Monbiot
- Major Parties Equally Dismal by Tom Barrus